The information provided on this website is not an alternative for seeking medical advice. The techniques described for treatment are suitable for most patients but frequently are changed to suit individual patient needs.
The anaesthetic technique described is a guide only and the final decision about your anaesthesia is made by the anaesthetist according to every patient’s case.
Every case is different, and treatment should be tailored to suit every patient. You are advices to follow the instructions of your treating surgeon always and to discuss any concerns with him / her.
Please visit our Disclaimer page.
- General foot flexibility exercises
- Calf Stretching exercises
- Knee Physiotherapy exercises
- The Ilizarov Frame
- The Taylor Spatial Frame (TSF)
- Charcot-Marie-Tooth disease (CMT)
- Shockwave Therapy
- Hallux Valgus (Bunion)
- Hallux Rigidus (Big Toe Arthritis)
- Metatarsalgia (Forefoot Pain)
- Rheumatoid Foot Problems
- Foot & Ankle Swellings
- Toe Deformities
- Bunion surgery
- Big Toe fusion
- Minimally Invasive foot surgery
- Morton Neuroma Excision
- Replacement of Big Toe joint
- Rheumatoid forefoot reconstruction
Ankle & Hind-foot Conditions
Ankle & Hind-foot surgery
- Ankle replacement
- Ankle Fusion
- Ankle Ligament repair & reconstruction
- Ankle cartilage Lesion reconstruction
- Ankle arthroscopy
- Mid & Hind foot fusions
- Flat foot reconstruction
- Achilles Tendon Minimally Invasive surgery
- Planter Fasciitis Topaz Coblation
Limb Reconstruction Conditions
- Complex Foot Deformities
- Mal-united Tibial Fractures
- Non-united Tibial Fractures
- Ankle Fusion Non-union
- Limb Length Discrepancy
- Ankle Arthritis in Young Adults
Limb reconstruction surgery
- Complex Foot Deformity correction
- Limb Lengthening
- Ankle Distraction
For only Foot & Ankle conditions and procedures click here.
For only Limb Reconstruction conditions and operations click here.
To view some of Mr. Shalaby’s lectures and videos click here.