The information provided on this website is not an alternative for seeking medical advice. The techniques described for treatment are suitable for most patients but frequently are changed to suit individual patient needs.
The anaesthetic technique described is a guide only and the final decision about your anaesthesia is made by the anaesthetist according to every patient’s case.
Every case is different, and treatment should be tailored to suit every patient. You are advices to follow the instructions of your treating surgeon always and to discuss any concerns with him / her.
Please visit our Disclaimer page.
- Should you have surgery? How to decide?
- General foot flexibility exercises
- Knee Physiotherapy exercises
- Hallux Valgus (Bunion)
- Hallux Rigidus (Big Toe Arthritis)
- Metatarsalgia (Forefoot Pain)
- Rheumatoid Foot Problems
- Foot & Ankle Swellings
- Toe Deformities
- Bunion surgery
- Big Toe fusion
- Minimally Invasive foot surgery
- Morton Neuroma Excision
- Replacement of Big Toe joint
- Rheumatoid forefoot reconstruction
Ankle & Hind-foot Conditions
- Foot Arthritis
- Ankle Arthritis
- Ankle Instability
- Achilles Tendon Disorders
- Planter Fasciitis
- Complex Foot Deformities
Ankle & Hind-foot surgery
- Ankle replacement
- Ankle Distraction
- Ankle Ligament repair & reconstruction
- Ankle cartilage Lesion reconstruction
- Ankle arthroscopy
- Complex Foot Deformity correction
- Mid & Hind foot fusions
- Flat-foot reconstruction
- Flexible Flat-foot correction in kids
- Achilles Tendon Minimally Invasive surgery
- Planter Fasciitis Topaz Coblation
To view some of Mr. Shalaby’s lectures and videos click here.